The practice will be reinstating our Patient Participation Group (PPG) from October.
We would like to invite all patients to attend the group meeting on 27th October at 5pm held in our meeting room at Gibson Court.
The Practice Manager will be writing direct to past members of the PPG but we would also love to have new members join our group.
If you would like to attend please contact reception either by phone or via the website to confirm attendance.
Our meeting room is on an upper floor so if you are unable to climb a flight of stairs, please let us know and we will look for an alternative room to hold the meeting. Thank you.
What is the role of the PPG?
* liaise with patients and carers, discussing concerns and comments pertinent to practice services
* champion the PPG, actively engaging with the patient population and local community
* attend and contribute to meetings
* remain objective throughout meetings
* represent the patient population effectively, expressing the views of the population objectively