An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our highly respected and friendly Practice.
The successful candidate will work independently and in conjunction with other health care professionals to assess, diagnose and treat the conditions of patients attending the practice and initiating direct referrals as appropriate.
The candidate must possess a nurse practitioner qualification with at least two years experience and be an independent prescriber.
Colliery Court Medical Group is a well-established, supportive, forward thinking, GMS practice in Boldon Colliery. Located approximately 5 miles east of Newcastle, with easy access to the A1 and Tyne Tunnel.
- List size of approximately 8,000 patients
- Supportive clinical team including 2 GP partners, 2 salaried GPs, a retained GP, 2 practice nurses, a health care assistant and a practice pharmacist.
- Experienced and friendly management/admin/reception team
- Teaching practice with opportunities to participate in the teaching of GPR’s, Medical and Nursing students
- EMIS Web system
- High QOF achievement
- Consistently high patient satisfaction
- Good CQC rating
- Active members of the local primary care network
What we can offer:
- Pay range £47,126 – £53,219 (pro rata for part time)
- Access to the NHS Pension scheme
- Great team environment
- Regular team meetings
Please apply via NHS Jobs (J180-A1226-21-7779) and indicate if you are interested in full time or part time hours.