If you haven’t had your Covid-19 vaccine yet, it’s never been easier to get one. From Tuesday 29 June, South Tyneside residents over 18 can get the jab at three drop-in vaccine clinics – no booking, just walk in!
- The Glen Primary Care Centre, Hebburn – Tuesdays 3-6pm
- Cleadon Park Primary Care Centre, South Shields – Thursdays 3-6pm
- Flagg Court Health Centre, South Shields – Saturdays 3-6pm
- To book an appointment at a local vaccine centre (The Glen, Cleadon Park or Flagg Court), please call the South Tyneside Vaccination Contact Centre on 0191 283 1925 or speak with your GP practice.
- To book an appointment at a large vaccine centre (such as the Nightingale Hospital or Centre for Life) or at selected local pharmacies, visit the NHS website or call 119 between 7am and 11pm.
Got questions about the vaccine?
If you have questions about the vaccine, please call the South Tyneside Vaccination Contact Centre on 0191 283 1925 or speak with your GP.
Further information, and answers to frequently asked questions about the vaccine, are available at www.southtynesideccg.nhs.uk.