Salaried GP (3-4 sessions)
Colliery Court Medical Group is a well-established, supportive, forward thinking, GMS practice in Boldon Colliery. Located approximately 5 miles east of Newcastle, with easy access to the A1 and Tyne Tunnel.
We are looking to recruit a 3 – 4 session salaried GP. The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of care, have a flexible approach and work well with all members of the team.
- List size of approximately 8,000 patients
- Supportive clinical team including 1 GP partners, 2 salaried GPs, a retained GP, 2 nurse practitioners, 2 practice nurses, a health care assistant and a practice pharmacist.
- Experienced and friendly management/admin/reception team
- Teaching practice with opportunities to participate in the teaching of GPR’s, Medical and Nursing students
- EMIS Web system
- High QOF achievement
- Consistently high patient satisfaction
- Good CQC rating
- Active members of the local primary care network
We Can Offer
- 6 weeks holiday and one session per week paid CPD (pro rata for 3-4 sessions)
- Salaried GP pay range £75,680 – £93,960 (pro rata for 3-4 sessions)
- Paid indemnity fees
- BMA model contract
- Flexibility over start times and structure of surgeries
- Great team environment
- Regular team meetings
We operate from purpose-built premises with on-site parking. There is a pharmacy attached to the Practice.
To apply please submit an up-to-date CV together with a supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via NHS Jobs.
For further information about the practice please see our website www.collierycourt.nhs.uk/ or to arrange an informal visit please contact Emma Trimnell, Practice Manager on 0191 5190077 or email@example.com.